-
July 14th, 2005, 12:47 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Rebecca is entirely hypothetical at this point so there's no way that CS could even know the name has been trademarked. The change in Felicity's Meet dress, if it's really true, has already happened, therefore CS knows about it.
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM
#12
Inactive Member
There is an eBay auction going on for a new Felicity doll. Apparently the doll was bought "today" at the MCM sale, has an "x" on her bottom and is wearing ... the lilac traveling gown. BTW "today" appears to be July 12, according to a question submitted by someone.
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:17 PM
#13
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
I think the Meet Dress is going to change to the Traveling Gown, why would AG have put it on the new Felicity Meet Book in her traveling gown as her meet dress, its jsut a dead give away. They probely will be keeping the old meet dress the garden dress as a outfit for her. I have a feeling it is changing. Thank God I got her Traveling Gown a while ago, otherwise I would have been the predicament of it being sold out hand having to pay crazy ebay prices.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:22 PM
#14
TitanicLover15
Guest
i dont see the new felicity on ebay
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:25 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I don't know about this Felicity...is it possible that when MCM got her, her Rose Garden dress was the damaged part, so they put her in the lilac dress?
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
#16
Inactive Member
It could be possible. When I go to the MCM Sale I'll take a look and see if the Felicity's come in the Travling Gown or the Rose Garden Outfit. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 14th, 2005, 04:57 PM
#17
Inactive Member
The meet dress is changing to the traveling gown, and the rose outfit will still be available. So says someone who knows what she is talking about.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks